Bensons Birthday Ticker!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hi guys!

Hello everyone! I am alive we have just been very busy! I just got a new toy from the pet store. Lauren surprised me with it! She so nice to me. Anyway about the toy...its miny basketball stuck together and it bounces very funny! And I got new medicine and new treats! My new treats are chicken and rice and boy are they paw lickin' good! And my new medicine is for my beautiful fur and skin and I get to eat it with peanut butter! But yeah I've been good! I will talk to you guys later!


Benson*

2 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Taking meds with peanut butter sounds good! Glad all is OK with you.

Licks
Oscar x

PreciOus said...

Hi Benson! I'm glad you are having fun despite the dry weather. Your new toy sounds great. Did you play with it for hours?

Snuggle,
Precious